Riding Boots

10:01 PM

Hello all! I thought I'd share with you my favorite trend of the season, riding boots! I feel as if riding boots are extremely popular this year but they're such a timeless look that will never go out of style! You can pair riding boots with almost every outfit, jeans, leggings, dresses, skirts and tights. They're the perfect shoe to keep you looking classy and cute yet still warm for those in colder climates during the winter! Recently I invested in a pair of riding boots that I've fallen madly love with! (see below):

They have easily become my favorite pair of boots that I've ever owned! I bought them at Bakers, a shoe store that recently went out of business. They were pretty expensive (around 87$ ) but most riding boots are and they're definitely worth it and something I would recommend everyone have in their closet! Below is a set I created displaying just a few different styles of ridings boots! Let me know what you think about this trend! And what are your favorite trends this season? They can be clothing, shoes, accessories, or anything! Leave a comment down below! 
xoxo Tomasilienne 


Riding Boots


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hey Tomasilienne!
    This set is adorable! I'm loving the riding boots trend as well! I think the thing that sets them apart from other boots is that they have the little strap and buckle on them, which I love! What is your best advice for someone who has a little trouble tucking their jeans into their boots?

    ~redhaute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, i love riding boots!
    You blog is great, but you need to put GFC (google friend connect) so that people can follow you, for example me :D

    Keep up the good work!
    http://shybutsecretlyfab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there :),

    I stopped by to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award. This award can help you network your blog and enhance search engine optimization (SEO) by getting your blog link onto other blog.

    If you would like to participate .. please stop by:
    http://iam-ana.blogspot.com/2013/01/i-was-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    Best wishes,
    Ana,
    http://iam-ana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm after some short black ankle boots with a small heel, I love boots! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those I can rock those boots though think am to short :( x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Subscribe