8:19 PM

Hello my fellow fashionista's! I've been interested in fashion for years now but only recently did I become so insanely in love with it! For some time now I have been interested in starting a blog but I wasn't exactly sure where to start and assumed nothing would come of it so I never found the courage. I love fashion so much and since I'm not studying it in college, I've been searching for a way to keep it in my life and I think this is the perfect way! On this blog I will be mostly talking about my personal fashion do's and don'ts, infused with some pop culture to spice things up! In addition to my love of fashion I also love movie-going, photography, and music so this blog will include a little bit of that too! Here's a little set I put together with two of my favorite fashionista's and one of my go-to outfits! Stay tuned for more!
xoxo Tomasilienne

Untitled #1

Charlotte Russe draped top
charlotterusse.com


Witchery
$16 - witchery.com.au


Tory burch boots
toryburch.com



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love Kourtney's chanel bag! WANT.

    ~redhaute

    ReplyDelete
  2. chic combination! love the riding boots <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Love how you have set everything out
    Keep it up!

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice polyvore set!

    Nice blog!

    A très vite ;)

    www.blackismugold.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Subscribe