Plum's the Word!

7:07 PM

Perfect dark-lip~ #Plum

Hello again! I know I haven't posted in the longest time but thank you for those who continue to follow me! (: So this winter I've been super into the plum trend. Believe it or not I didn't always like this color and I thought it would look horrible on me but recently I've seen a lot of different sort of people able to pull it off and I've been really into the idea of trying new lipsticks lately, so I thought why not give it a try. For my birthday I asked for plum lipstick from my friends and my one friend bought me the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté lipstick which I have absolutely fallen in love with! I would definitely recommend this to everyone! It's the perfect color. It's not too dark and not too light and I think it would be great with all skin tones. I personally have a medium brown skin-tone and I LOVED the color on me and received many compliments. This is most definitely my favorite lipstick of the season! Mine is #12 in the color Forbidden Burgundy. You can get it for 34$ at Sephora and it is most definitely worth the price. It's long lasting color that doesn't easily dull.

Rouge Volupté #12 Forbidden Burgundy 

Does anyone have any plum/wine/burgundy lipsticks they would recommend? Maybe drugstore versions that are equivalent yet affordable? What are your favorite color trends for this winter season? Let me know in the comments below! 

xoxo Toma


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
    I really like yours! Now following you via GFC!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Subscribe