Fall Fashion!

1:14 PM

Hey all! Here is a sneak peak of a few fabulous finds that I picked up at Zara for the start of my fall wardrobe! The weather here in New York has unusually warm for the most part so I've mostly been wearing my summer wardrobe and adding a sweater for when the day becomes cooler. Above are a few staple pieces I found at Zara and absolutely HAD to have! A classic white leather dress, 70s style patterned skirt, billowy white blouse (perfect for both summer and winter-if you add layers) and a staple pair of jeans. I am absolutely NOT a jeans person by any means, (I'm a firm believer of the unpopular opinion that leggings count as pants-as long as you wear them properly) I haven't worn jeans in years until I found this perfect pair at Zara! They fit amazingly well and the dark wash makes them very versatile! Below the white bloused paired with the jeans are pictured! If you are interested in more information on the items let me know in the comments! :) xoxo Toma


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Subscribe